Mar 4, 2010

Essie's Shindig & M3

Hey everyone! I'm sad to say that my blue marble look chipped... But that means I had an excuse to change my nail polish yesterday. I decided to go with Essie's Shindig. This color has been described as a pinkish-peach. But I think it's like a pinkish-peachy-coral.

I don't know... When it comes to colors I'm pretty simple minded. For example: You might say plum... I say purple. You might say peachy pink... I say pink. You might say rosey red... I say red. LOL!

Anyways... I used M3 for the bows. I used the larger bow on all the nails except for the pinky. For those I used the smaller of the two.



Until next time... Which I hope will be Sunday... Assuming my Appellate Brief cooperates and decides to write itself. I'm hoping that staring at the laptop screen in frustration will make it sort itself out.

2 comments:

Cah_nossovicio said...

It's very cute! I agree with you! it's a pinkish-peachy-coral.

Paige said...

That is very pretty!