Mar 4, 2010

Essie's Shindig & M3

Hey everyone! I'm sad to say that my blue marble look chipped... But that means I had an excuse to change my nail polish yesterday. I decided to go with Essie's Shindig. This color has been described as a pinkish-peach. But I think it's like a pinkish-peachy-coral.

I don't know... When it comes to colors I'm pretty simple minded. For example: You might say plum... I say purple. You might say peachy pink... I say pink. You might say rosey red... I say red. LOL!

Anyways... I used M3 for the bows. I used the larger bow on all the nails except for the pinky. For those I used the smaller of the two.

Until next time... Which I hope will be Sunday... Assuming my Appellate Brief cooperates and decides to write itself. I'm hoping that staring at the laptop screen in frustration will make it sort itself out.


Cah_nossovicio said...

It's very cute! I agree with you! it's a pinkish-peachy-coral.

gildedangel said...

That is very pretty!

Scandalous said...

I love these kind of pinks, and Essie kicks ass at them

Lissi said...

Thank you!