Apr 1, 2010

NOTD/Swatch - OPI's Jade is the New Black

Hello Addicts! Hope everyone is doing well out there in the polish world!

I took off my black/flakes polish yesterday but didn't know what color to do next. I didn't want to do a crazy mani because I'm changing it on Friday or Saturday for Easter. So... I decided to test out OPI's "Jade Is The New Black." First, I have to say that I'm not a very green person. I own a few greens but I have to really really really like it before I'll get it. This color always looked nice online but not enough for me to get it for myself. So I gave it a try since I had my friends bottle in my possession. Ok... I love it! It is such a beautiful shade!

OPI's - Jade Is The New Black (2 coats)

And a minor update on us. In case anyone has wondered where Mari is, she hasn't disappeared and hasn't abandoned nail polish. She is just moving. I'm sure her polishes are in a dark and crowded box. And she has broken god knows how many nails already. But have no fear! She shall return this weekend! LOL!

Happy Polishing!

11 comments:

Paulina said...

LOVE this color. I want it!

WizardsOfBling said...

Love it! Gonna get it! ;)
~Sylvia

WizardsOfBling said...

I have to have this. Stalking until it comes on sale though :)

~April

Unknown said...

this color is haunting me!! i see it everywhere and i want it to soo bad haha

Patinails said...

It's beautiful!!!! I must have it!!!!!!!!LOL XD

Gejba said...

Really lovely color. I bought In the Jungle instead of Jade since I like it little bit better ... even-though they look almost identical. :))

Gold Dusk said...

I keep removing this from my shopping carts but then I see a picture of it and think "why haven't I bought this yet?". It's gorgeous!

Perles & Paillettes said...

I love that color, it's gorgeous ! i own it but still didn't give it a try ...

polishedlyrics said...

Very pretty!

lipglossagenda said...

i love that color!!

Alisa said...

Oh, how I love greens. I already own a ton of them but I'm still buying more!