Oct 14, 2010

OMG, my new fave....a no-name Nina!

I picked this up at Sally's a while back and there is no name on the bottom of it.  It's a Nina Ultra Pro.  My favorite color is purple... and this is right up my alley.  It's a dark plum with plenty of gold AND pink shimmer.  PINK!  Sooooooo pretty.  I caught myself looking at it in the sun throughout the wear.  Lovely.  (click to enlarge)




It kind of makes up for the fact that I really want Chanel Paradoxyl, but have not brought myself to get it yet.  It's THAT pretty.  And even prettier in real life.  One of those shades that pictures just dont do it justice.  I'm going to try to get a name for this shade and if my investigative work is a success, I will update this post.


Happy Polishing!

6 comments:

Iris @ pimpmynailz.com said...

Dark and pretty!

Unknown said...

it may be nina never glum plum kinda looks like it

Freshie said...

Fantastic fall color and purple!

Varnish Vixen said...

Purple is my favorite color too! This looks fantastic on you!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Great color!! AND...it looks good on you. :)

Erin said...

I just saw a post about this a while ago. I believe it's called Last Call.

Never Glum Plum is a deeply grayed out purple cream. Ridiculously beautiful, but definitely not this color.