Jan 12, 2011

NOTD: A Blogger's Own!

Hey! I'm getting sick of saying: "This is a mani I did a while ago and just never got around to posting the pictures." But unfortunately, that is still the case today. LOL! I still have a few more looks in my photo bank. So this is RBL's "Scrangie." Mari and I had been lemming this one for a long time. Mari ordered it and I snatched it up immediately. In order to do it justice, I'll use Scrangie's description of this color. She describes it as a medium blue based purple with green iridescence and green microshimmer. I think I had to do 3 coats with this one. This is the first RBL I have ever used. I loved it. The price for RBL is the only thing that kills me. I'm a broke law school student. I have to get as much as I can from the little bit of spending money I have. But in my opinion, this color is worth having in your collection no matter what!


Happy polishing!

3 comments:

Akuma Kanji said...

I must say that is one of the most beautiful purples I've ever seen! By the way, do it like me, if the picture or manicure isn't recent, don't mention about it ;)

Megan Harmeyer said...

This is such a gorgeous color! I wish I could find RBL in town (I hate to pay for shipping). Gorgeous!

Mandy McDonald said...

this is grogeous! i love purples with that kinda affect in them.