Feb 9, 2011

NOTD: Now I Want A Cupcake

Hey! Here is another mani I had done months ago. Yes I know... Shame on me. Let's put that fact aside though and focus on this amazing polish. This is Ciate's Cupcake Queen. This is a vivid magenta with blue flash. It was opaque in 2 coats. The application was amazing. It's actually so much more vibrant in person than it looks in my pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it. A fellow blogger, Jellynat, has amazing pictures of this polish that really capture how bright it is.


So in the end all I have to say is: Get this polish! It's awesome. Simple as that!

Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

Honey_lili said...

now that is a pretty color !

Morgan said...

That is a beautiful color!! and the bottle is too cute :)It looks great on you too!

Natalie said...

That is a gorgeous color! Very pretty! :)