Mar 18, 2011

China Glaze's Shower Together (for the millionth time)

Like this NEEDS an introduction.  Really?  Seriously?  Of course not!  This has been seen and seen again.  Done and redone.  But why not?  It's BEAUTIFUL!  Of course I'm talking about the lovely Shower Together, by China Glaze.  Gorgeous cerulean - not quite a jelly but also not an opaque creamy application - of pretty.  Don't you agree?  If you guys don't have this in your stash, get it.  Regardless of being co-bloggers and constantly swapping from our collection, Lissi and I each have our own bottle of this one.  *grin*


Happy Polishing!

5 comments:

Meeka said...

The manager at Sally's where I used to live wore this all the time when I was first getting hooked on nail polish. I loved it on her so I had to get it :)

Minty said...

Wow, very gorgeous color.

Unknown said...

I don't have this one, and I definitely am going to get it NOW! Gorgeous! Thanks :)

Kee said...

I was gonna get it but I put it down. =( I swatched it on myself and it just didn't agree with my skin tone!! I wanted it to though cuz it's so pretty!!

Unknown said...

I have this and I wear it more than any other color that I have...It is georgous...LOVE IT!!!