Apr 25, 2011

Make Me Smile!

Hey Ladies!

Hope you all had a great Easter! This is going to be a short (scheduled) post because I'm supposed to be studying. I feel like this exam time period is going to take forever! I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend this weekend. He will be in town and I can't wait! That is helping me survive the week. I still haven't painted my nails so these are pictures from some of my many manicures that I have yet to post. This is Misa's Quirky Smile from the What I Like About You Collection (Fall 2010). Quirky Smile is a gorgeous teal shimmer. 2 coats of perfection. Perfect application and formula.


Until next time! 

Happy Polishing!

7 comments:

Stella said...

nice mani! good luck with the exams, hope you write well!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

I'm also supposed to be studying :P
Amazing colour, I'm so in love with blue tones right now that I could buy every polish I see in this shade!
Have a nice day!

carissakuo said...

oh! what a pretty color :)

kellyskolors said...

Happy Easter! Hope you had a good one! Love the colour! Please look at my new blog!

http://kellyskoloursandkonads.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow, this blue is awesome!

Rin said...

Hi, I'm just stoping in to tell you that I have given your blog the Kreativ blogger award. I think it's great and has helped me alot in picking out colors. Check it out here on my blog http://karinsnailblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

kellie said...

GORGEOUS color!