Nov 6, 2012

Armed and Ready for Fall...

Well, at least whatever you can consider Fall when you live in Miami (Florida).  No snow ever and our cold fronts consist of 48 degrees.  LOL

This is two coats of Armed and Ready by Essie.  A new favorite of mine, and cant you see why?  It's freakin' gorgeous!!!  It's like a deep olive with bronze microshimmer.  I cant tell you how much I love it.  Application was great too.  Then I used 2030 by China Glaze to stamp on the plaid image from Mash 50 plate. 


Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love this gorgeous color so much. Fall is like that in Phoenix too except warmer :

MissAdelinne said...

I would love to live in Miami because I hate fall and winter! I love the snow but I hate it when it's cold outside! Btw, that Essie polish looks great on your nails!

Travesti said...

Great information you have shared, i learn a lot of things from your post which is very helpful for my future knowledge.
travesti