Nov 27, 2012

Snowflakes in Miami

Snowflakes in Miami...or as close to snow as we might get anyway.  For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it was absolutely wonderful.  Now, Christmastime is around the corner.  Where DOES the year go?  Anyway, let the holiday nail designs begin, right?  I've seen so many pretty designs, I dont know where to start.  I had my kids this weekend so this mani took me a while, but I finally got around to it.  Whenever the girls see me doing my nails, they want theirs done too.  *rolls eyes*
 
This is two coats of Snowcone by Orly.  One of my favorite blues.  I've had my bottle like three years and it's still good as new.  No formula issues, ever.  Then I took the snowflake images from Konad plate m59 to stamp using Ibiza from Zoya, Millennium by China Glaze and Konad Special White.  Pretty, no? 
 
 
 
Happy Polishing!

2 comments:

Freshie said...

Really beautiful and hey get the snow where you can =D

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! Your snowflakes also came out so perfectly crisp! Awesome. I can totally understand that your girls want you to do their nails too :)