Dec 6, 2013

Christmas Mani No. 2: Rudolph

And today I bring you Rudolph.... at the request of my children.  LOL


I used Zoya's Jacqueline as the base, Flynn for the actual reindeer, and then my other nails have one coat of China Glaze's Phat Santa topped with one coat of their Ruby Pumps.

 
The actual reindeer is done with tiny nail art brushes, as usual... and a little acrylic pant for the antlers.  The kind you find at your local arts and crafts store.  *love that place*

 
 
This picture was taken without the flash.




Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

Mz Manicure said...

This is super cute! I love that the nail art is a nice accent, it Christmases up the manicure that's already lovely.

Faye @ beauty against the beast said...

This is a really cute rudolph look.

NikkisNailFiles said...

I love this design. It's absolutely adorable for Christmas.