May 16, 2010

KOTD: Day & Night

Hey Ladies!

I am officially free from finals since this last Thursday! I walked out of that last exam and felt like all the weight of the world was finally off my shoulders. But then I had my friends wedding yesterday so I was still busy and couldn't post. But I'm back! And I hope to be back on a more consistent basis now.

Here is my mani from last Monday (May 10th). I did 2 coats of Catrice's "Blue My Mind!" from my swap with Colour Victim. However, I did 2 coats of OPI's "No Room For The Blues"on my ring fingers. Then I did the cloud image from M79 using Konad's White Polish.


I call this my "Day & Night" mani. My friend had the smart idea of adding stars to the "night" nails but I was too lazy to do it when the idea came up. Although, now I look at it and realize it would have been cute. Next time!

Also, ignore the horrible tip pull on the dark blue nails (funny that it didn't happen to the ring finger). I don't know what is going on lately. Could it be my Seche Vite bottle? Maybe it's too old? I don't know.... but it's driving me crazy!

6 comments:

Ice Queen said...

I get tip pull when my Seche gets thick and a little gloopy. A little thinner usually puts it to rights. :D

I like the mani. That dark blue is stunning.

Dainty Darling Digits said...

I think it is the Seche being old. I get some bad pulling when it gets thick and weird- I hate that! But what a cute manicure! What a perfect sky blue.

Unknown said...

day mani sooo cutee haha i love it soo much :)

Trista said...

Very cute mani :~)

Emma said...

cute idea!

Adenike O. said...

Thsi is really cute