May 21, 2010

KOTD: Wedding Mani

Hey Ladies!

So this is the mani that I did on May 14th for my best friends wedding the next day. I was a bridesmaid so I couldn't do anything insane. I was going to do a simple french but messed it up and got annoyed. So I took it all off and started over.


Please forgive my crappy looking cuticles. I took these pictures while I was out the day after the wedding. We were out on the boat and roasting in the sun. So my hands were insanely dry.

This is 2 coats of Essie's "Sag Habor." Then I used Konad's White Special Polish to stamp the bows from the M69 image plate. I put the bows on the ring fingers and thumbs. Before stamping I debated turning this into a french mani but I was afraid that the french tip would look weird with this color. In the end, I felt that this was safe enough for a wedding. It was the only color I had that was the closest to the blue of the dress.

Sag Harbor is amazing. It's like a very silver/grayish blue.

Hope you ladies like it!

Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

I love Sag Harbor and I think this is a beautiful mani for a bridesmaid. Nice Job! I hope you didn't outshine the bride!

Camy said...

so pretty and elegant!

Anonymous said...

I am envious of you that you´ve got the Sag Harbor :)