Jun 14, 2010

KOTD: I Want Candy!

Hey! This will be a quick post.

So this is my manicure from June 3rd. This is Color Club's "Electro Candy."


"Electro Candy" is a neon pink with some blue shimmer. The shimmer is much more visible, as always, when in the sun. I can't remember if this is 3 or 4 coats. But I know it took a few to cover the VNL. It's hard to capture the brightness of this color. But trust me, it's pretty bright! My sister says it can stop traffic... LOL! Application was great and even. As a typical neon, it dried a little matte. But topcoat made it shiny right away.

Then I stamped the black butterfly using the fauxnad image plate (CG-04) sent to me by Maespiritu of Art of Nail. (Again, thank you so much!) I stamped using Konad's Special Black polish.

Hope you gals like it. I'll be back with more tomorrow!

3 comments:

E.J. said...

I love bright colours, so it's typically something I would wear.

I also really like the shape of your nails.

Susie said...

Nice color and super Konading. :)
Susie

Trista said...

Very pretty pink color and cute butterfly :o)