Dec 17, 2010

Christmas Red... at least for me...

Hi girls!  Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season.  I know I am.  Plenty to do with my friends and my kids... shopping, food, this and that, more food, sales everywhere... and of course, time to do our nails in festive shades.  What better way to start than with a great red?  This is Misa's Girl Friday.  I think it's GORGEOUS!  It's a super bright red with red shimmer.  Seriously vibrant.  I gotta say it's the one time of the year I enjoy being pale. 

I know I had been MIA for a bit... I was growing out my nails from a super bad tear with a Nailtiques treatment.  I'm happy to report I'll be buying stock in that company.  I will NEVER be without their Formula 2 again!!!!

*I know the pics in the collage don't look centered... but that's because I'm trying to have Mr. Snowman and Santa show too...  lol*


Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! This is a great red for the holidays, I love it! :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

That's a perfect red for the holidays! I like how you have the santa and snowman in the background of some of your pics. Cute!

Erika said...

Gorgeous red. It looks great on you.

I like seeing nail pics with a little added interest. Makes them kind of fun and different. :)