Dec 21, 2010

Sparkly Green...

This is me just being festive again. I can't help it during this season. Everything surrounding you is red or green, gold and silver, bright and lit up with lights. Why not?

Anyway, this was unplanned and just grab and go. No thought went into it whatsoever, which probably shows.  I wanted to stamp but Lissi has confiscated our plate binder and held it hostage.  I'm planning an abduction soon.  This is just two coats of Sinful Color's Show me the Way - a nice olive shimmery green; with one coat of China Glaze's Emerald Sparkle (we all know that one).   Simple, but festive.  <3.


Happy Polishing!

2 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

gorgeous on you!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Ahhhh! Your image plates are being held hostage?! Oh noez! LOL This is a really great combo of greens.