Jan 20, 2011

Nail Addicts Anonymous on Facebook... Help!

Dear Facebook... Why must you hate me? Why must you be so complicated? Why can't you just do what I want you to do? Is it that difficult? Apparently it is!

So I was finally able to successfully create a Facebook page for Nail Addicts Anonymous. Special thanks to Kellie from Also Known As for helping me figure it out. I appreciate it.  I'm ashamed at the fact that I even had to reach out for help. I'm not "not computer savvy." LOL!

However, Facebook had to one-up me again. They recommend you add a "Like" button to your blog to spread the word about the Facebook page. However, I can't add a "Like" button on the blog yet because I need to create a username for that so that we can have a nice address (such as facebook.com/nailaddictsanonymous). But I can't get the nice address without first having 25 people liking the page (according to Facebook here). Good job Facebook for creating an evil cycle. It's hard to get people on your Facebook page without a "Like" button but you need people in order to get one. *sigh*

So I have no choice but to resort to the following weird request (my apologies in advance): If you guys could be so kind (those of you with a Facebook account that are willing to follow us) please search for "Nail Addicts Anonymous" (we are the only ones) and Like us! I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance and happy polishing!

5 comments:

Une Ruxi à Paris said...

done!!

april brooks said...

I just created my facebook page too. Can you search for Concrete and Nail Polish and like my page? I just liked yours. Silly facebook!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I will go now! Dang, FB...why can't you just be user-friendly?

Lissa said...

Liked!

Wendy [Freshe Coat] said...

Liked! :)