Jan 7, 2011

Purple? Indigo? Pindigo? Indurple?

What a DIFFICULT color to capture on film.  Try as I did, I couldn't get the more purple side of this shade to come thru.  It looks a lot more navy, does it not?  And it's a shame, cuz it's gorge.  It's a very inky indigo shade of purple with purple shimmer.  So much so that the shimmer makes the base shade look navy.  *shrugs*  Maybe it is.  Either way, it's lovely.  This is Misa's Spinning Out of Control.  I edited the pic in the center to try to get this color to look as accurate as possible (my skin is NOT that shade of beige...lol)


Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely! Purples are really a pita to capture on camera :)

Enamel Girl said...

it's beautiful! my camera can't caputure reds properly.

colorfulbottle said...

It looks really beautiful, I always have problems with shooting teal polishes, sometimes with purple and even blue =)