Feb 22, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Winter Wonder Nails Swatches / Review

Hey Ladies!

I have a review for you today! This is a brand I have never heard of before. I have to admit that I wasn't disappointed! Just goes to show that you shouldn't be afraid to venture beyond the big name brands.

These swatches were done without base coat and without topcoat.

Desire - Dr.'s Remedy describes this as a cocoa-meets-hot-fudge handsome hue. This is a yummy simple dark chocolate brown creme. The formula was great. 2 coats for full coverage.

Healing - Dr.'s Remedy describes this as a seductive pewter with deep blue undertones. This is another super yummy light gray creme with a subtle blue undertone. The formula was great yet again. Not chalky. I used 2 coats for full coverage.

Revive - Dr.'s Remedy describes this as a shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz inspired shade of crimson. This is such a vibrant crimson/ruby red with gold shimmer. The formula was great. I used 2 coats for full coverage.


Overall - The quality of these polishes was amazing. The formula was great. Not chalky, thick, or watery. Excellent. Personally, I love the square bottle shape. The top/cap feels good in your hands while applying polish. The brush is your standard style. Easy to work with. I recommend them!

Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is available for $16 online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL. Dr.'s Remedy is a new line of doctor-inspirred cosmetics that are dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic, anti-fungal ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails.


So what do you ladies think? Have any of you already tried some of their polishes? I want your opinions! Penny for your thoughts!

These polishes were sent to me for review. Please read our disclosure policy (here).


Anonymous said...

fancy nails katy tx 77450 Very rude!!! over charge!!

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~♥Shelly♥~ said...

LOVE the Revive GREAT color!!!!

Mona said...

I adore Healing and revive...