Feb 7, 2011

NOTD - I'm Addicted To Chocolate!

Good Morning! Today I have OPI's I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic. The name of this color suits me. My mother says I drink so much chocolate milk that I'm Hershey's Syrup main income source. LOL! This is a warm rusty brick red creme color. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage. I wonder if I could have gotten full coverage if I had been paying attention while painting my nails. I was distracted by the TV. I couldn't help it. Myth Busters was on! I didn't put enough paint on the brush for the first coat so there was some VNL. This color is tricky for me. I think it has a split personality... Sometimes it looks reddish and sometimes it looks brownish. I like it either way. Some brown colors scare me because I don't think they go well with my skin tone. But those are usually the puke toned browns. LOL!


Happy Polishing!

5 comments:

Honey_lili said...

It's pretty but it seems to me that OPI has never eaten swiss chocolate ! ;)

Natalie said...

Oooo, that is pretty!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Pretty colour :D

Patricia said...

Wow! So beautiful and classy!

Ayesha Monique said...

ooo this color looks luscious.. really nice.