Apr 11, 2011

China Glaze Island Escape Swatch / Review

Hey Ladies!

I was super happy when we received nail-mail last week. We received 5 out of the 6 new China Glaze colors from the Island Escape collection. Mari was nice enough to do the swatching for me since I received this collection and was leaving town the very next day (went to visit the boyfriend). 

Here goes!

Papaya Punch - China Glaze describes this as a creme based vivid orange. They aren't kidding! Super bright. These pictures don't even do it justice. It's insane in person. 2 coats for full coverage. Great application.

Electric Pineapple - China Glaze describes this as a high intensity creme based lime green. 3 coats for full coverage. Not as insanely bright as Papaya Punch. Great application.

Cha Cha Cha - China Glaze describes this as a vivacious shimmer green. Certainly a glass fleck with plenty of shimmer. 3 coats for full coverage. Great application.

Senorita Bonita - China Glaze describes this as a passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter. Beautiful! Super pretty purple with pink shimmer. 3 coats for full coverage. Great application.

Blue Iguana - China Glaze describes this as a bold and daring sparkly blue. This one took 4 coats for full coverage. There was some VNL. Experienced some cuticle drag while applying the color though. That made the application a little bit troublesome. Luckily its such a pretty blue!

So, what do you ladies think?

This collection was sent to us for review. Please read our disclosure policy (here).


TheNailAddict said...

The last three are on my wishlist. Thanks for your swatches!

Une Ruxi à Paris said...

I love them all, can't wait to see them on transdesign.

Fiona said...

These are all great colors! I want Senorita Bonita and Cha Cha Cha!! Great swatches!

Kayvona B said...

I love Papaya Punch & Electric Pineapple

Natalie said...

Oh, I love it! :) The orange and yellow are some of my favorites...I want them!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I don't care for the cremes, but I do love the shimmers!

Miss Starshiny said...

so vivid colours!!!!

tansumut said...

Electric Pineapple I want you. I should buy. Because you're so beautiful. :)

Johnna said...

I really like the orange and the purple :) I hope some place by me gets them in soon.

kaizokumousy said...

gosh I love the colors!*o*