May 9, 2011

Reclaiming my freedom...

Hey Ladies!

Freedom... I can almost taste you. I have my last exam on Wednesday and a paper/motion due by Friday. I can't wait! In the spirit of freedom, here is a mani I wore almost two months ago. LOL! Better late than never! This is Nubar's best color ever (then again, I think this is the only Nubar color I've used): Reclaim! Reclaim is an amazing pure green linear holo. I believe this was just 2 coats. I don't remember experiencing the drag problem during application that you tend to see with holos. This color is gorgeous. This is one of my top favorite holos (right after Nfu-Oh's 65 and China Glaze's DV8).


I think this color is a must-have for every polish lover out there. I would have worn this longer if it wasn't for the fact that I have an entire Helmer drawer full of untried polishes. On another note, I haven't really tried Nubar polishes (besides this color). Mari owns one other Nubar color (I think). Any recommendations or other must-have Nubar colors that I'm missing out on?

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day yesterday. My niece is too cute! She just turned 5 and I guess she has the concept of Mother's Day a little confused. She kept telling me "Happy Mother's Day" but added that she didn't make me a card. I told her it was ok because I wasn't a mom. She said "I know but I'm telling you because you're someone's mom!" LOL! Such cute innocence. 

Well, until next time (which will probably be on Wednesday). Happy Polishing!

10 comments:

Steffie said...

That is an awesome color. Good color for summer.It deserves sunlight.

Unknown said...

the only Nubar that I own is Reclaim. this is an awesome green holo! so pretty...nice mani

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice colour.

Danielle! said...

Very pretty green holo!!! I feel your pain with finals, I'm not done till the 24th! ahhh! hah

Christine said...

This color is so pretty ^^

Xoxo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

VERMILION ART said...

Such an awesome color.. i love greens and I love holos so this is sooo mee :D

Noir Lacquer said...

What an awesome color! Definitely going on my wish list.

Fiona said...

This is on my wishlist!! I love this one! A must own!

Rori said...

OMFG. That color is amazing.

beachgal said...

I am big time lemming this shade! Odd too because I am not a big green polish kid at all!. This is just so unique and I mean that in the BEST way.