May 8, 2011

BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate Review

Hey Ladies!

Happy Mothers Day! Happy Sunday to those of you that aren't mothers (like me)! Also, thank you for the sweet and understanding comments regarding my super busy final exam period and lack of posts.

Just wanted to make a quick post for my promised continuous review of the BornPretty stamping plates. I have tried and tried to remember what polish I was wearing when I stamped these over and I can't remember. I usually do these reviews right before taking off my polish for a new manicure. I'm sure I could figure it out if I looked a little harder but I don't have the brain function for that right now. I think this color might have been a swatch and not an actual worn mani. Whatever. LOL! I stamped using Konad's Special Polish in Black.

My initial review can be found here. My opinion on the overall quality of these plates is detailed there and I don't feel like typing it again. So these are my 4 favorite images from the BornPretty plate labeled m11. We've got a butterfly, a crown, a flower, and a rose. The only thing I really want to add is that I wasn't able to get the entire crown image to lift off the plate. See what I mean? It isn't completely solid. I retried applying black polish and lifting with the stamper but I could see it wasn't full before stamping on the nail. I gave up after a few attempts. Other than that, I'm happy!



The m11 plate is a part of this set. This set can be purchased from BornPrettyStore. You can't beat the price ($12).

These stamps were sent to us for review. Please read our disclosure policy (here).

3 comments:

Ngelic said...

Love the crown, it's too cute :D

VERMILION ART said...

OMG!! so cute :D

Toyomi said...

Awww how adorable. Seems like a steal for you. I'd buy it too. My favorite is the butterfly.