Feb 3, 2012

An Oldie, But A Goodie!

Hey Ladies! So I was organizing my polish and came across this beauty. This is OPI's Lincoln Park at Midnight. I've had this polish for years! Easily one of the first polishes I ever owned. So it's at least 4-5 years old. This one holds a special place in my heart. LOL! So I was happy to see the formula hadn't changed over the years. It was still as perfect as the first day I'd bought it. I'd describe Lincoln Park at Midnight as a dark purple with purple shimmer. The shimmer is very subtle and visible only under direct light (natural or artificial). This is a very vampy color and can look almost black sometimes. I love it! 2 coats of perfection. I originally bought this because of it's name and my love for the band Linkin Park. So many years later and I still love the band and this color. It was meant to be. LOL!


Happy Polishing!

6 comments:

kelly-devilishdesigns said...

very beautiful! :)

Tee Dee said...

My friend was wearing this today, and I couldn't stop staring at her nails. It's a fab polish.

deelirium said...

I always get this one confused with Lincoln Park After Dark. I think that one doesn't have shimmer.

Gina Marie said...

One of my favs!

Vita said...

Glad to see you back posting regularly again. I managed to get my hands on this polish recently and I love it!

NellaTheDiva said...

My goodness! This is a gorgeous color!!