Apr 16, 2012

I don't know what I was thinking...

Hey! 

As you read this, I'm probably on a flight back home to Miami from St. Louis. This was my last trip before I move in August. I wish I could visit just one more time! But it's crazy to know that I'll be a resident of a new place in exactly 4 months. =) Anways, on to the polish...

 Today we have Jo by Zoya. Zoya describes this as a delicate and serene looking medium periwinkle blue with subtle silver and blue toned shimmer. This is a cute color. Very relaxing. I thought it was going to be sheer but the joke was on me. 2 coats for full coverage. The application and formula were perfect.


Then I don't know what came over me... I got some tape and taped off most of the nail and painted the side black with Liquid Leather by China Glaze. I thought it was going to be cuter. At least it was in my head. Whatever. Next! LOL!


Happy Polishing!