Apr 3, 2012

Zoya Surf Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey Ladies!

I'm back today with Part 2 of Zoya's Summer Collection. Check out our post yesterday if you want to see the Beach Collection (link here). This is the Surf Collection! As always, swatches were done with no base coat and no topcoat.

Zuza - Zoya describes this as a deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish. Maybe I'm living under a rock when it comes to nail polish but this color is so unique to me! I have nothing in my collection like this! So beautiful. Something about this color is vibrant and relaxing at the same time. Easily my favorite out of the entire collection! 2 coats for an opaque finish. Perfect formula and application.

Meg - Zoya describes this as a light yellow-toned mermaid green with heavy gold and silver metallic shimmer and a sparkling foil finish. This color looks like candy! 2 coats for an opaque finish. Perfect formula and application.

Myrta - Zoya describes this as a warm medium orange coral with red undertone, gold and silver metallic shimmer, and a foil-like finish. This color reminds me of fire (and of Zoya's Gwin, but they aren't dupes). Very vibrant! 2 coats for an opaque finish. Perfect formula and application.

Rory - Zoya describes this as a medium mauve pink with lilac tones, gold and silver reflective metallic shimmer accents, and a foil-like finish. Such a cute color. Very girly. The silver shimmer is a lot more noticeable than the gold (which is fine with me because I'm not a fan of gold, stupid skin tone of mine)! 2 coats for an opaque finish. Perfect formula and application.

Carly - Zoya describes this as a very rich, bold, red-toned dark purple with iridescent red and silver metallic shimmer and a dense foil finish. This color almost beat Zuza for the #1 spot for me. It's so gorgeous. Again, I have nothing like this in my collection. So vibrant. Really gets your attention. I love the shimmer! So unique! 2 coats for an opaque finish. Perfect formula and application.

Kimber - Zoya describes this as a rich, bright and saturated medium magenta pink with strong gold metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish. The gold shimmer is definitely strong in this one. 2 coats for an opaque finish. Perfect formula and application.

_________________________

I am very happy with this collection. The Beach and Surf Collections compliment each other very well. Both collections had polishes that I felt were unique (or at least unique to me). I can easily say that I have no complaints about these collections. They both get an A+ in my book!

So... Who is ordering and which polishes are you getting? =)

Note: This collection was sent to us for review. We've received no compensation. The opinions expressed are purely my own.

1 comment:

Paola. said...

Zuza I need you!!! hahaha
this polishes are amazing, but i'm in love with zuza<3
your swatches are great!!!