Jan 19, 2012

NOTD: Angora Cardi & Flowers

Hey Ladies!

Today's post is not from the vault. I am going to make it a point to make a dent in my un-tried drawer. I need to make space for future polish. So I decided to use Essie's Angora Cardi. I bought this polish like 2 years ago! 

Angora Cardi - Essie describes this as a creamy deep dusty rose. It's like a mauve-ish purple creme. Super creamy and yummy. Applies like a dream. Like melted butter. I applied 2 coats. Could be opaque enough with just 1 coat but you have to make sure you get it right the first time. As always, I don't have the patience for that.

I missed stamping so I decided to go for it. The design I used is from Bundle Monster's second plate set, BM-205. This plate has 3 designs I absolutely love! I stamped using Emotion by China Glaze. This is a metallic warm pink from the Romantique collection of Spring 2009. This one is great for stamping! At first I was only going to stamp on my ring finger. I liked it so much that I stamped all my fingers before I realized it.

Happy Polishing!

4 comments:

Christine said...

This is really pretty, loving the design :) What are your Essie must have colors? I love their polishes and I want to get my hands on more colors :)

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love how delicate the design is.

Anutka said...

I really like the stamping and the colors :)

Carla said...

gorgeous color!!!!!