Nov 17, 2010

Redbull Flugtag Nails!

Hey Ladies!

I'm semi-back. Life has been hectic lately. I'm about to start final exams at school. But I'm going to try my best to schedule some of my backed up posts because as Mari said to me earlier this week: "I am becoming one of those bloggers we hate." And I certainly don't want to be one of those to you guys!

Here is a mani from back in June/July.


This is the mani I did for the RedBull Flugtag (using the colors of the Sugar Free RedBull can). If you don't know what the Flugtag is I suggest you YouTube it because it's hilarious. Basically people make aircrafts and try to see how far they can fly them over the bay before landing in the water. Most of them fail instantly but its the creative aircrafts that are fun to watch. The Flugtag was here in 2004 and finally came back to Miami this year! I was so excited! To bad it was too hot and we couldn't bare to stay there for longer than 30 minutes.

This is 2 coats of OPI's "No Room For The Blues" and 2 coats of China Glaze's "Millennium." I stamped the red wing using Konad's red special polish. The wing came from the Bundle Monster plate BM03. The image is actually a heart with wings so I just put a piece of tape over the heart and 2nd wing and only left exposed the 1 wing I wanted. It worked out quite well.

Please forgive my ugly looking nails. I had some bad broken nails back then and had to glue on fake ones to prevent the breaks from getting worse.

Hope you gals like it!

-Lissi

No comments: