Apr 15, 2011

Zoya LE Mod Mattes Collection (Summer 2011) - Swatch / Review

Hey Ladies!

Today I have the last of the three Zoya collections: Mod Mattes! I was so excited when I saw these. Zoya makes awesome matte polishes. I was dying to see these new colors! So vibrant!

Phoebe - Zoya describes this as a bright azure with fine electric blue and violet shimmer with a velvety matte finish. This is easily my favorite color from this collection. Setting aside my bias for the color blue... This color is so bright, vivid, vibrant, electric, insane, etc. I think you get the point. The shimmer is so pretty too! You notice the electric blue shimmer but I don't notice the violet shimmer. 3 coats for full coverage.

Lolly - Zoya describes this as a bold, saturated medium magenta pink cream with a velvety matte finish. This is such a pretty pink! It reminds me of bubble gum. LOL! The color is very rich! 2 coats for full coverage.

Mitzi - Zoya describes this as a funky murky light yellow-toned lime green cream with velvety matte finish. This color really is funky (but in a good way). It really is intense and vibrant. 3 coats for full coverage.
________________________________

Overall, I am very happy with this collection. I think the colors are so different for mattes. Very refreshing and new. The formula has the typical qualities of a matte: They dry quickly so apply them fast.

What do you gals think?

This collection was sent to us for review. Please read our disclosure policy.

15 comments:

morphine said...

just ...wow!

Minty said...

I have all three and could not love them more!

Sharmin said...

WOW! These are sooo nice! I love them!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I want to love mattes. I really do. But...I just...don't. However, I can appreciate/admire them on other people. I'm digging the blue!

mynailzz said...

omgosh i love these!!!! i really wish zoya would ship to Canada!

Breigh said...

Very nice! The blue one looks similar to the color from Claire's I posted about the other day. Would be curious to see a comparison!

lipglossagenda said...

OMG I LOVE THESE!!!

Sedna said...

That blue on the top... I want it O.O It's a pity I can't have it... I've never seen any Zoya products in my country :(
Beautiful swatches, thank you ^^

Stella said...

they're so matte!!!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

Summer said...

Phoebe is gorgeous & it's totally something Phoebe from Friends would have on her nails :)

x

MissMidnightBlue said...

I want these, have you tried the with top coat? Its very pretty I saw some where I don't remember where though.

Unknown said...

I would love to get these matte polishes, but I am a topcoat-aholic and refuse to buy them without getting a matte topcoat first. XD

Unknown said...

I love Phoebe!

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

Oh my gosh this is awesome!

Unknown said...

Did you have problems with Mitzi's formula and application?