Jan 30, 2012

Lusting Over Misa

And I thought this color was beautiful in the bottle. Put it on the nail and it goes to a different level of beautiful. I feel like these pictures just don't do it justice. Its THAT gorgeous! This is Forbidden Lust by Misa from their Poison Passion Collection in Fall of 2008. (The same collection that brought us the very beautiful A Sin Worth Committing!) It is a ridiculously vibrant, yet deep purple with purple and reddish shimmer and blue undertones. Yeah, something like that. It's a dark purple but when the light hits it... BAM! Super bright and vibrant. 2 coats of perfection. I was going to stamp over this but the color was too pretty. I didn't want to draw attention away from it.


This color technically belongs to Mari... And now I have to add it to the list of "Polishes I Have to Order for My Own Stash Once I Move Away." Its THAT awesome! I highly recommend it. In my opinion, Misa has a great selection of stunning and unique colors.

No comments: