Jan 27, 2012

NOTD: Blue on Blue


Here is another look from "the vault." I think this might be the last one. Before I start, I just want to say that I love these bottles. I like the different design and the color of the cap. However, make sure your hands are acetone free before you touch the top... Because it screws it all up and then its not so pretty anymore. So this is China Glaze's Kaleidoscope Him Out from the Kaleidoscope Collection. This is a pretty light blue scattered holo. Reminds me of Nfu-Oh's 65 (one of the loves of my life). But trust me, they aren't the same. Hmmm... Maybe I should do a comparison. I'll add that to my list of things to do one day. Then I stamped the full nail design using Bundle Monster's BM224 from the 2nd plate set. I stamped using Konad's Special Stamping Polish in Blue

By the way, I added a new commenting system. I've always wanted to be able to reply to comments and I think I finally found a way! So feel free to post a comment to test it out. Let me know if you encounter any problems via email: Lissi4NAA(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!


No comments: